Join us for an informational Social Security workshop at the Chaska Community Center. The seminar will cover the new rules and basics of Social Security along with the advanced filing strategies that could increase your lifetime benefit.
Topics will include:
- Changes to Social Security filing strategies
- How married couples can help enhance their combined monthly and lifetime benefits
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spoused
- Why the 2023 wage base limit raise could cost you in additional taxes
- Five factors that could reduce the actual payments you receive
RSVP deadline is past