Join us for a free educational Estate Planning workshop at the Shorewood Community Center where you will learn how to control who gets what, when and how. At this workshop you will also learn how to avoid probate and the most common pitfalls associated with estate planning.
Topics will include:
- If a will or trust is right for you
- Understanding the biggest threats to the preservation of wealth
- If your trust should be revocable or irrevocable
- Maintaining family wealth over multiple generations
- Strategies that could help reduce taxes
RSVP deadline is past