Welcome to the new Signature Wealth Management newsletter!
We’re very happy to welcome you to our new monthly newsletter. June marked a milestone for our team, as we rebranded under our new name Signature Wealth Management. Along with the new name, we are improving some of the ways we reach out to you and to the world. This newsletter is one of the ways we are improving. Inside we will be sharing with you news about the goings-on and news surrounding our team. We’ll also be sharing invitations to the events we host, and will be sharing news and views from around the investing world that we think you will find of value. We’re looking forward to bringing forward valuable information each month, and we hope you enjoy it.You can find more information about the rebranding on our new and improved website here.
One thing to be sure you notice: we do have new email addresses. All members of our team can be reached using the formula First Initial Last Name @signaturewealthmn.com. Please take the time to update our information in your contacts.
This Month’s Insights
- Oppenheimer Funds: Mid Year 2017 Outlook: While the U.S. Ages Gracefully, a Resurgence Abroad
- Nuveen Funds: 10 Predictions for 2017: Mid-Year Update
- Have you heard about our Young Investors Newsletter? Earlier this year we created a newsletter specifically for young people who are early in their careers. We’re focusing on providing targeted insights to our Young Investor community, and helping them to make good financial decisions from the start.On Thursday, August 17th we’re hosting a cruise on Lake Minnetonka for the Young Investors community. If you know a young person who would be interested in learning more about it and in being around like-minded peers, point them to the Young Investors page of our website and encourage them to sign up for the newsletter.
- Then in September we’re hosting another boat cruise for all clients and friends. Join us on September 14th for a relaxing evening on the paddle-wheeler ship Lady of the Lake. This has been a popular event in the past and a wonderful time of year to be on the water, so please be sure to RSVP.
News from your Signature Wealth Management team
- Ben Hovland had a baby boy! Early Sunday morning Ben and his wife Katrina welcomed baby Boden to the world. Everyone is doing great and back home resting. If you know Ben be sure to wish him well.
- In the Northland: we recently sponsored a college scholarship via the Fox 21 Strength in the Community Scholarship program. This program recognizes students based on their financial need, local community involvement, and academic record. You can learn more about the programHere.
- In the Twin Cities: we enjoyed a wonderful night out with many of you at Surly Brewing in Minneapolis. Surly is one of the premier craft brewers in Minnesota, and played a major role in fighting for changes to local laws that have helped spur on the craft brewing scene. Thank you to everyone who came out, and we look forward to hosting more similar events in the future.